Effective January 31, 2022 at 12:01am.
Ontario will begin the process of gradually easing restrictions, while maintaining protective measures, including but not limited to:
- Increasing social gathering limits to 10 people indoors and 25 people outdoors.
- Increasing or maintaining capacity limits at 50 per cent in indoor public settings, including but not limited to:
- Restaurants, bars and other food or drink establishments without dance facilities;
- Retailers (including grocery stores and pharmacies)
- Shopping malls;
- Non-spectator areas of sports and recreational fitness facilities, including gyms;
- Meeting and event spaces;
- Recreational amenities and amusement parks, including water parks;
- Museums, galleries, aquariums, zoos and similar attractions; and
- Casinos, bingo halls and other gaming establishments
- Religious services, rites, or ceremonies.
- Allowing spectator areas of facilities such as sporting events, concert venues and theatres to operate at 50 per cent seated capacity or 500 people, whichever is less.
Enhanced proof of vaccination, and other requirements would continue to apply in existing settings.
Login for range booking is through the supersaas system directly, NOT your general website login credentials.
Click on the range you wish to book. Once you are redirected to supersaas, click on Sign In in the top right corner of your screen. If you have not yet created an account, you can do so here by clicking on Create a New User Account just below the login fields.
** If you have ever participated in a target tournament at Caledon, you will have already created an account. **
- LATEST -
To view a complete list of all upcoming events
please view the calendar here.
- LATEST -
- LATEST -
As we move into the colder months of winter, it is important that all rules are adhere to. There have been some reports of members not abiding by rules such as not wearing a mask inside the clubhouse, not observing occupancy limits of 10 indoors or using designated tables to store equipment while not shooting…Read More
The Archers of Caledon Board would like to thank Cathy Relf for all of her hard work while serving on the Board of Directors. At the most recent meeting, Cathy announced that she would be stepping down. The Board would like to welcome Mark D’Cunha. Mark has been working along side the talented pool of…Read More